Business Change & Process Analyst
Partnership Ethos, Values and Behaviours
We are a fresh, creative and pragmatic business change consultancy focused on our clients’ success, the growth of our people and our business. Our values are putting the client first, having people at the heart of what we do and acting with integrity. Our ethos is to attract, retain and develop our talent network of like-minded people. This ethos is fundamental to our way of thinking and working. We expect behaviours that reflect our values; we take ownership and accountability, are proactive, diligent, positive and curious. We demonstrate sound commercial acumen and are committed to our partnership. We are strong team players, often going the extra mile for our clients and colleagues; and are committed to making work enjoyable, fun and our partnership a great place to work.
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for the business change analysis aspect of change working as part of our Change consulting teams. As an experienced Business Change and Process Analyst, you will be integral in providing in-depth business analysis and process mapping expertise to drive forward large-scale change and transformation projects and provide the key business analysis required to inform progress across the change continuum.
Your role will require:
- A strong understanding of business process improvement; ability to define new processes, capture existing processes and re-engineer processes. Identify and analyse where the business requires system improvement, document and outline challenges, their impacts and the benefits of initiating a change in system/process.
- Working as part of the change team, the ability to:
- Understand / document the impact of change on a variety of programmes
- Develop documentation to support implementation of change
- To support the identification, design and delivery of change interventions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present results in the context of change programmes to key stakeholders
- Informing the training of new processes, via coaching and inspiring others to grasp the change and supporting our Learning Consultants with the design and delivery of training.
The role requires a genuine passion for problem solving and analysis and offers the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a consultancy environment whilst gaining broader exposure to the theory and practice of business change.
The Business Change and Process Analyst role is focused on supporting various consulting teams with client delivery and your responsibilities will include:
- Quickly building an understanding of the change environment and the landscape of client engagements and supporting a variety of programmes with solid business analysis and process mapping capability
- Leading and supporting our partners and Consulting teams with clear business analysis to help shape consulting solutions across our clients and industry sectors to help make change stick
- Partnering with Consulting teams and key stakeholders to drive forward the approval of documentation of requirements aligned to desired change outcomes
- Supporting the Consulting team with the development and shaping of target operating models for clients informed by business analysis
- Mapping end to end processes including requirement gathering, defining and documenting business solution designs that incorporate the ‘to be’ business processes to support business readiness and delivery including testing and training
- Supporting the Consulting team with input into the integrated change delivery plan
- Using strong expertise in the understanding of business process improvement; defining new processes, capturing existing processes and re-engineering processes where required
- Identifying and analysing where the business requires system improvement, documenting and outlining the challenges, their impacts and the benefits of initiating a change in system/process
- Supporting the development of strong business cases and being instrumental in being a change advocate, assisting the business users along the change request journey whilst managing expectations
- Confidently leading and facilitating process workshops from the discovery phase through the entire change lifecycle
- Producing reports using database/excel systems and applying data insights.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Educated to degree level and with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in consulting, and direct experience in Business Change & Process Analyst roles with experience in the context of technology-led, large scale business change or transformation, ideally within highly regulated sectors including (Pharma, Transport and Energy)
- High level of literacy and the ability to comprehend detailed documents and evaluate and understand a wide range of complex topics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills working with both quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends to inform decision making and thinking
- Assured presentation and facilitation skills, experienced in designing, developing and delivering workshops using latest facilitation techniques at all levels
- Experienced in project methodologies including Waterfall and Agile, used to leading projects, ideally with a PM qualification (e.g. Prince2)
- An adept user of process design software such as Visio or equivalent
- Data Analytical skills desirable but not essential – including Power BI, Tableau or equivalent
- A natural curiosity with the ability to work on own initiative, as well as being a strong team player in cross functional teams
- Excellent client-facing and stakeholder management skills, with a track record of successful relationship management at senior executive level
- Commercially aware and able to balance commercial constraints with strong delivery under pressure
- Original, imaginative and creative thinker; proven ability to contribute thought leadership internally and to clients
Please apply immediately with your current CV and a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this role.