We are seeking flexible, client-focused consultants with proven expertise in delivering first-class communications and engagement solutions that help clients to embed new behaviours and ways of working within their organisations.
You may have the opportunity to work across a number of our client engagements, as part of our strong consulting team, delivering to our prestigious clients in sectors including pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, transport, consumer healthcare and construction.
We have various contract opportunities available, ranging between 3 and 12 months, full-time or part-time, and are looking to fit the right consultants with the right client engagements.
The role of an Afiniti Change Communications Consultant will typically include:
- Finding, creating and telling the story or narrative for the change, developing programme identities / brands and designing message frameworks
- Creating and delivering communications strategies and plans that understand the scale, nature and complexity of the change
- Developing and delivering stakeholder management strategies, based on comprehensive analysis
- Producing a range of communications and engagement deliverables and activities, including intranet and email content, engagement decks, animations and videos; this will often involve briefing and collaborating closely with our in-house design studio
- Building, supporting and sustaining change agent networks
- Always seeking ways to provide our clients with the most effective solutions to make their change stick
As such, ideally, you’ll bring the following skills, experience and attributes:
- At least five years’ experience in change communications, including in large scale technology driven change programmes (e.g. ERP implementations, Windows 10 / O365 upgrades) from strategy, through planning, design, delivery and evaluation
- Ideally experienced in one or more of our core industry sectors – pharmaceuticals, transport, oil & gas, consumer healthcare or construction – or similar
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, as well as great MS Office skills including the ability to create polished presentations.
- A creative mind-set and hands-on experience in briefing and working with designers to produce creative communications materials.
- A consultative approach, which you’re able to demonstrate clearly from your previous experience, and confidence self-managing a varied workload
- Excellent client-facing and stakeholder management skills, with experience dealing at all levels of an organisation
- An understanding of the concept and practice of business change and how people go through change would be highly advantageous, as would any knowledge of business change principles, methodologies or tools.
We offer competitive day rates and options to work with us either full-time or part-time. You would be based out of our London City office, with the opportunity to be home-based at times, although we are seeking people with the flexibility to undertake some travel to other UK, European and, occasionally, global locations; different projects have different travel requirements.
To find out more about working with us as a Change Communications Consultant, please apply to Sarah Pina with your current CV and rate expectations and tell us why you would like to work with us.