We are seeking flexible, client-focused consultants with expertise in developing and deploying rounded business change approaches that help clients to embed new behaviours and ways of working within their organisations.
You will typically be responsible for creating and delivering change strategies, frameworks and toolkits, and for deploying change tools and activities to tell the change story, assess impacts and benefits, minimise resistance, and engage and educate our clients’ people.
We have various contract opportunities available, ranging between 3 and 12 months, full-time or part-time, and are looking to fit the right consultants with the right client engagements within our key sectors, including pharmaceuticals, transport, oil & gas and construction.
As an Afiniti Change Management Consultant your role will typically include:
- Creating and executing change strategies and plans that deliver a rounded business change approach incorporating change management, communications and learning strategies to best effect
- Developing change roadmaps and frameworks, assessing change impacts, benefits and resistance, analysing and managing stakeholders
- Building and sustaining change agents or champions networks and driving effective engagement and learning
- Developing and maintaining strong client and stakeholder relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Using the latest advances and best practice in business change and always seeking ways to provide our clients with the most effective solutions to make their change stick.
As such, ideally, you’ll bring the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience (5 years +) in change management consulting, working on complex, large-scale global business change programmes, including in large scale technology driven change programmes (e.g. ERP implementations, Windows 10 / O365 upgrades) from strategy, through planning, design, delivery and evaluation
- Degree-level educated (or equivalent), ideally holding a qualification in change management (e.g. Prosci, APMG, CMI) and with the ability to coach and advise on business change principles, methodologies and tools
- Ideally experienced in one or more of our core industry sectors – pharmaceuticals, transport, oil & gas, consumer healthcare or construction – or similar
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to deal confidently with senior stakeholders whilst connecting with all levels of an organisation, being someone who can guide, advise and quickly establish trusted relationships
- Considerable experience in one or more of the following areas – activating and sustaining effective change agent networks; undertaking complex change impact assessment; benefits mapping and realisation; training needs analysis and learning strategy; change communications strategy and planning
- A consultative approach, which you’re able to demonstrate clearly from your previous experience, and confidence self-managing a varied workload
We offer competitive day rates and options to work with us either full-time or part-time. You would be based out of our London City office, with the opportunity to be home-based at times, although we are seeking people with the flexibility to undertake some travel to other UK, European and, occasionally, global locations; different projects have different travel requirements.
To find out more about working with us as a Change Management Consultant, please apply to Sarah Pina with your current CV and rate expectations and tell us why you would like to work with us.