Change Communications Consultant
Afiniti is a fresh, creative business change consultancy with a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, flexible internal communications specialist to join our talented business change team as a Change Communications Consultant.
Listed for consecutive years by the FT as one of the UK’s Leading Management Consultancies, our diverse, award-winning team thrives on solving client problems and tackling challenges. We are brimming with ideas and enjoy co-creating with colleagues and clients. We are committed to delivering high-quality work, are positive, curious, proactive, and above all else, love working as part of a team.
If you are already working in change communications or are in an internal communications role with some exposure to business change, this could be the perfect next step for you.
You will be working with us on large-scale, global and complex business change programmes which are often driven by new technology, processes or organisational structures. Responsible for delivering communications and engagement solutions for our clients, you will be part of their project teams and support their change programmes and initiatives, helping them to bring about lasting change within their organisations.
It’s a busy, fast-paced role where you’ll have the opportunity to take real ownership and accountability, demonstrate your creative flair and gain great exposure to a variety of clients across different industries including pharmaceuticals, energy and transport. You’ll work as part of, and be supported by, an experienced consultancy team that delivers our wide-ranging portfolio of business change services, all of which enable our clients to embed new behaviours and ways of working. As well as developing your communications and consultancy skills, you’ll gain broader exposure to the theory and practice of business change.
As an Afiniti Change Communications Consultant, your role will typically include:
- Telling the story for the change and designing messaging to support it
- Delivering communications strategies and plans that understand the scale, nature and complexity of the change
- Developing engaging communications campaigns and producing compelling, creative collateral including: appealing visual assets, intranet, email and offline content, polished presentations, and impactful animations and videos. This will involve collaborating closely with our in-house design team
- Supporting and sustaining change champion/agent networks
- Developing and managing strong client relationships and working closely with client teams to create and deliver sustainable engagement approaches
As such, ideally you will bring:
- A relevant degree or equivalent and at least three years’ communications experience in either a consultancy or corporate / internal communications role
- Some experience in, or solid exposure to, the delivery of communications as part of business change or transformation, ideally in the context of technology, process or organisational change
- Excellent copywriting and confident presentation skills
- A creative mind-set, ideally with experience working with designers to develop compelling communications material in line with client brand
- The ability to work in fast-paced environments whilst maintaining quality, confident working to tight deadlines and managing a varied workload
- Highly competent MS Office user, particularly in producing professional PowerPoint presentations, ideally also with SharePoint/intranet skills
- An understanding of the concept and practice of business change and how people go through change would be highly beneficial.
For an immediate conversation to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply to Sarah Corsar with your current CV and tell us why you would like to work with us.