We are a fresh, creative and pragmatic business change consultancy focused on our clients’ success, the growth of our people and our business. Our values are putting the client first, having people at the heart of what we do and acting with integrity. Our ethos is to attract, retain and develop our talent network of like-minded people. This ethos is fundamental to our way of thinking and working. We expect behaviours that reflect our values; we take ownership and accountability, are proactive, diligent, positive and curious. We demonstrate sound commercial acumen and are committed to our partnership. We are strong team players, often going the extra mile for our clients and colleagues; and are committed to making work enjoyable, fun and our partnership a great place to work.
We help our clients make change stick, whether it’s driven by new technology, organisational structures, ways of working, or a combination of all three. We do this by offering a powerful blend of change management, communications, learning and project management expertise, all underpinned by our creative capabilities in bringing change to life. Creative work produced for our clients ranges from branding and visual identities for change programmes/initiatives to supporting collateral including videos, animations, rich pictures, infographics, presentations and posters.
This is an ideal position for a Senior Graphic Designer wishing to get involved in creative direction and design in a client-facing role. As Creative Lead you will work closely with our clients from a range of corporate sectors, to ensure they are supported, knowledgeable and confident about the creative deliverables that will support their change journey. You will be involved in planning strategies, concepts and campaigns that understand the change vision, the key messages to be conveyed and the audiences, all whilst ensuring that the creative deliverables are relevant, relatable, impactful and sustained.
Your skills and experience
Ideally, you’ll bring the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A design related degree and strong B2B corporate design experience is required, with some experience working directly with clients, ideally across multiple sectors
- A gifted, mature designer with at least 10 years’ design experience, ideally with experience working across multiple design disciplines (static/graphic, motion graphics, interactive)
- Proven experience of managing creative work and, ideally, design teams to time, scope and budgets
- Polished and confident presentation and listening skills, able to lead creative workshops and meetings to scope out client requirements
- Experience in developing creative briefs and conceptual ideas, working with the design team to produce and present ideas and obtain input from the client and project team to gain support and sign-off
- Very creative in concept creation, ideas, messages and campaigns, with a passion for all things creative and an understanding of the latest creative trends
- Proven ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure, managing several projects at one time often to critical deadlines
This role is homebased, supporting clients across the UK and world-wide and working with an excellent creative team.
To find out more, please apply immediately with your current CV, a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this role and your most recent portfolio.