We are currently expanding our talented team of business change consultants and have an opportunity for a Principal-level Change Management Consultant with Organisational Design (OD) and Target Operating Model (TOM) design, implementation and leadership experience.
At Afiniti, our values and ethos are pivotal to our way of thinking and working and it’s vital for us to attract, retain and develop like-minded people, who truly reflect our brand – we believe we are exceptional people – doing exceptional things!
Listed for consecutive years by the FT as one of the UK’s Leading Management Consultancies, our diverse, award-winning team thrives on solving client problems and tackling challenges. We are brimming with ideas and enjoy co-creating with colleagues and clients. We are committed to delivering high-quality work, are positive, curious, proactive, and above all else, love working as part of a team.
In this role you will join us in supporting our client as they undertake a significant change programme impacting people, processes and technology.
You will take charge of, and lead, a large, challenging piece of business design work – with a focus on organisation design and TOM, but also taking into account process.
Reporting into the exec, you’ll manage all deliverables including, scope, budget, time and quality, as well as the workstream team delivering them. You will also manage the engagement with all stakeholders including the executive team.
Skills and knowledge required:
- A relevant degree or equivalent and typically with a minimum of seven years’ experience in change management and business design consultancy; successfully operating as a senior/lead consultant delivering, leading and managing organisation design / TOM workstreams/teams as part of large-scale complex technology, process and organisational change.
- Recent hands-on experience in organisational design and TOM implementation in complex, large (national or international) organisations.
- Strong consulting track record in change management and business design (both organisation and process), with proven ability to deliver significant business outcomes as a result of successful change activities.
- The ability to speak the language of both finance and HR functions.
- Excellent client/stakeholder management skills, with a track record of successful relationship management at senior executive level and proven ability to ‘land and expand’ in client environments.
- Experienced Project Manager used to leading projects and ideally with a PM qualification (e.g. Prince2).
- Broad industry sector experience is desirable.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work with our talented, award-winning team.
- Flexible-working options – we have a range of roles including part-time and full-time.
- Depending on the role requirements, there’s the opportunity to mix face-to-face time on-site with clients, work from our central London office, take part in virtual-team-working and spend some of your time working from home.*
- Regular Afiniti check-ins, networking and knowledge sharing opportunities – you’ll be able to learn from the best while also sharing your own unique experiences.
- Build your portfolio of consulting experience with our prestigious clients.
- A long-standing partnership – we take personal and professional development seriously and invest in our people through coaching, training and mentoring.
*depending on the nature of the role and our international client base, some travel, possibly overseas, may be required.
This is a full-time role, based within Greater London.