Locations: Aberdeen, London, Milton Keynes
We have opportunities for associate communications consultants who can support business change and IT projects for our clients.
You will maximise engagement with stakeholders and exert influence at executive level, as well as preparing and engaging with users to drive the pace of change and make sure the message sticks.
We’re looking for creative associates with extensive experience in communications and consulting or business partnering roles, ideally coupled with knowledge of change management methodologies and the change process. Typically our associate comms roles involve:
- Developing, implementing and managing communications and business engagement strategies
- Engaging and involving users and managing resistance to change
- Facilitating workshops, events and complimentary communications
- Producing communications materials and coordinating creative design work
- Project management and change plan development and maintenance
- Mobilising stakeholders, leadership and change advocates
- Working with internal communications and project teams to support the delivery of successful change
To find out more please contact us at email@example.com with a copy of your current CV and details of your preferred working location(s).