Afiniti designed and delivered an interactive, engaging and thought-provoking 3-day conference to help Maersk Oil deliver its ambitious growth plans.
Members of the global SAP community were inspired and encouraged to share knowledge, improve collaboration and build cross-functional relationships.
A significant investment has been made to leverage SAP as the key global business technology solution for Maersk Oil. To ensure return on this investment, they now require the full support and advocacy from users and process owners from across the organisation.
Working with our client, we created a theme, concept, creative identity and a detailed interactive and stimulating summit agenda, completely designed to meet their objectives. We then produced engaging content across a range of media, worked with other key players and designed our own workshops, while project managing the successful delivery of the event.
We worked seamlessly with stakeholders to:
- Understand the business’ key drivers and ensure the overall objectives were met
- Apply the theme across all collateral to produce a highly visual and impactful end-product
- Design an interactive agenda designed to fully engage attendees and invite participation
- Deliver our own ‘Afiniti’ workshops so the attendees benefited from professional change management guidance – one of the client’s key objectives
- ‘Gamify’ the theme so that attendees participated in real time, using interactive technologies, which gave instant feedback to the leadership team, drove discussion and added to the agenda
- Produce a series of videos and animations, to tell various user and senior leadership stories aligned with the conference theme and mission
- Create a range of designed printed materials to provide attendees with a stimulating and engaging experience
- Manage the overall delivery of the summit by engaging staff and external suppliers
Benefits and Outcomes
- Flawless project delivery ensuring the summit was delivered to time and costs, and exceeded client expectations in quality
- Flexible approach to project management that fits with client requirements
- Sustainable themes and ideas that can be applied and embedded across the campaign throughout the coming year, and branded materials that can be used for future conferences and meetings
- Quality products delivered for exceptional value
- Better understanding of attendees’ roles within the SAP community and increased understanding of how SAP can help to delivery business goals – evidenced by a 10% increase
- Excellent attendee feedback: expectations measured at the outset were met, and 98% of delegates said it was a relevant and valuable use of their time
- Committed leadership team to drive and embed the key themes within their teams
- Highly engaged employees who left the events inspired to make a difference
“It went perfectly! We’ve created a real buzz and that’s just what we wanted… I couldn’t be happier! Thanks for all your help and hard work, I know we had such a short time scale to get everything done… the team really delivered! Thank you!”
SAP Global Collaboration Manager, Maersk Oil
Date: Nov 2014