We are a fresh, creative and pragmatic business change consultancy focused on our clients’ success, the growth of our people and our business. Our values are putting the client first, having people at the heart of what we do and acting with integrity. Our ethos is to attract, retain and develop our talent network of like-minded people. This ethos is fundamental to our way of thinking and working. We expect behaviours that reflect our values; we take ownership and accountability, are proactive, diligent, positive and curious. We demonstrate sound commercial acumen and are committed to our partnership. We are strong team players, often going the extra mile for our clients and colleagues; and are committed to making work enjoyable, fun and our partnership a great place to work.
Role Purpose: The Creative Designer is an integral part of our client delivery team, delivering creative work that brings business change to life. The role will include but will not be limited to; creating Animations, Video Post-Production, Presentation Design and Artworking.
As a Creative Designer you will have a strong design background and creative imagination, adding value to the creative process contributing and demonstrating fresh ideas to bring business change to life. In this role you should be passionate about creating internal design work that ultimately helps people adopt change.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Design related degree, and B2B design experience working directly with corporate clients across multiple brands/sectors
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Skilled in 2D Animation
- 3D Animation and modelling skills desirable
- Previous Graphic Designer career with solid experience
- A self-starter with high degree of initiative requiring minimal supervision
- A team player and craftsmen, holding high expectations and standards
- Possess proven, problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise duties Ability to work well under pressure, often under critical deadlines
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate for all things creative
- Understanding of the latest creative trends, proactively developing our capabilities
If you’re interested in this key role with our In-House Creative Design Team, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a link to your portfolio to demonstrate your creative talent.