It has happened everywhere: businesses install new IT systems but their users only scratch the surface of the systems’ capability.
There’s a proven link between people’s confidence with IT and the likelihood that the organisation will get full value from their systems. We find it’s all in the way our clients introduce new technology and prepare their people to use it.
A smart learning and development approach will go a long way – we’ve found that the right training will produce an enthusiastic user group, and keen users always pass their know-how on.
Big organisations bring their own learning challenges, and that’s where we have great experience to share. Our tried and tested methods and tools support every aspect of your IT training and development.
With a can-do approach, we provide:
- IT Training needs analysis to spot the business-critical learning objectives
- Instructional design to maximise learning effectiveness
- A fully managed training programme, online or classroom, including administration, scheduling, planning and attendance
- Training delivery through a carefully mixed set of learning methods.
- Training for IT trainers so that people can continue to learn in-house for months and years to come
- Project Management certified training – we provide training to support and develop project managers, through accredited professional courses such as PRINCE2®, MSP® and Agile, combined with methodology training and group workshops; on line or face to face*
* PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office. MSP® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of the Cabinet Office.