Before a large change project begins it is vital to understand the user community, how they work and more importantly how ready they are. You need to think about users in different locations, countries, cultures, technology they use, time zones and the way in which they work. Taking all these details into consideration through a readiness survey will ensure that a change sticks.
What value can Afiniti add?
Afiniti can provide a readiness survey through our Assetserver tool which is able to drive down to minute levels of details in the data and provide a full picture of what the user is experiencing today and what needs to be done to ensure that they are ready to embrace the new change. From this information, Afiniti will be able to put in place a tailored change programme to ensure that both the business and more importantly your users benefit.
- Detects existing problems/weaknesses within the organisation
- Avoids hidden pitfalls that may prove costly
- Provides a full and detailed picture of the changes that need to be made and helps feed into the overall project deployment plan
- Increases the level of success that new changes will have
- Valuable, up-to-date data that can be handed back to ‘business as usual’ once the project is complete