Thomson Reuters – ITEAM Roadshow
Our mission : to inspire, involve and interact with 35,000 people in over 90 countries to embrace a global IT transformation programme.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. The organisation is undergoing a global transformation programme changing the way employees receive their internal IT Services. Afiniti designed, built and delivered a roadshow to fully engage employees in the global transformation process and prepare them for the changes ahead.
- Project manage with project office support
- Design and develop the roadshow concept
- Design and production of off-line and on-line roadshow collateral
- Design and develop multi-media content:
- Live PowerPoint presentations
- Video – stakeholder interview
- Video – green screen animations
- E-learning modules
- Virtual world solution (OLIVE)
- Knowledge space stands
- Live Masterclass sessions on new technologies
- Global delivery of roadshow events including all logistics management
- Comprehensive event management including online booking and dashboard reporting
The Differences We Made
- Excellent overall user feedback score of 3.2 out of 4.0 – 80%
- High project visibility and effective employee support during the transformation.
- Important user issues fully addressed through involvement of local experts.
- Project team fully engaged in employees’ concerns about transformation.
- Employees fully prepared for the new services and Office 2007.
- Sustainable, reusable content available on demand. Level of success resulted in similar approach adopted for a second transformation programme in 2010