Afiniti is a fresh, creative business change consultancy with a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Change Management Consultant to join our partnership. Using your expertise to deliver first-class business change consulting to our clients, you’ll help shape and influence the solutions we provide and contribute to our continued success. If you are looking to build a longer-term working relationship with a growing consultancy then this is the opportunity for you.
Who we are
We do things differently here at Afiniti; with our powerful blend of change management, communications, learning and PPM expertise, all underpinned by our creative sparkle, we help our clients to make their change stick. As a partnership, we’re continuously building our network of talented consultants, and we’re committed to raising the bar whilst making work enjoyable, fun and a great place to be. We act with integrity, put our clients first and, above all, have people at the heart of what we do. Our talented team are pivotal to our success.
In this role you will be responsible for the successful management and hands-on delivery of consulting projects, as well as for making a key contribution to our business development activity to grow and nurture our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work as part of our strong team with a number of our prestigious clients in sectors including oil & gas, transport, pharmaceuticals and construction.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re passionate about business change and looking to use your experience to make a real difference. This is initially an Associate position where you’ll consult across a number of our client engagements, focusing on client delivery whilst also having the opportunity to input into bids and proposals. There is potential to join our partnership in the near future so this role is suited to someone with a strong interest in building a longer-term relationship with a dynamic consultancy such as ours.
Your responsibilities and experience
We’re interested in change management consultants with demonstrable experience in the following:
- Undertaking a lead or senior change management consultant role in business change programmes, managing teams and deliverables to time, scope and budget.
- Leading the creation and execution of change management strategies and plans, developing change roadmaps, assessing impacts, benefits and resistance, analysing and managing stakeholders.
- Building and sustaining change networks and driving effective communications and learning.
- Developing and maintaining strong client and stakeholder relationships, and identifying new opportunities.
- Using the latest advances and best practice in business change and always seeking ways to provide our clients with the most effective solutions to make change stick.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A degree or equivalent and typically a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in change management consulting or business partnering roles, ideally with considerable experience in the context of technology-led, large scale business change or transformation (transport and pharma experience highly desirable)
- A strong consulting track record with proven ability to deliver, and lead others in the delivery of, significant business outcomes as a result of successful change activities.
- A deep understanding of how people go through change, underpinned by your own consultancy experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, (e.g. PROSCI ADKAR, CMI etc.)
- Excellent client-facing and stakeholder management skills, with experience managing relationships at senior executive level and the ability to ‘land and expand’ in client environments.
- The ability to scope business change consulting in terms of deliverables, resources, schedules and constraints.
- Proactivity, curiosity, sound commercial acumen and a strong team ethic.