We are currently expanding our talented team of business change consultants and have an opening for an experienced SAP learning specialist to join us as a Senior Learning Consultant.
At Afiniti, our values and ethos are pivotal to our way of thinking and working and it’s vital for us to attract, retain and develop like-minded people, who truly reflect our brand – we believe we are exceptional people – doing exceptional things!
Listed for consecutive years by the FT as one of the UK’s Leading Management Consultancies, our diverse, award-winning team thrives on solving client problems and tackling challenges. We are brimming with ideas and enjoy co-creating with colleagues and clients. We are committed to delivering high-quality work, are positive, curious, proactive, and above all else, love working as part of a team.
This is an exciting, immediate opportunity for a senior learning consultant, experienced in SAP and the logistics process. You’ll join our team supporting an international organisation as they undertake a number of integration projects impacting their SAP solutions in order to drive consistency in systems, processes and ways of working.
We are seeking an experienced, flexible and client-focused learning consultant with proven expertise in the full learning cycle to focus on designing and developing blended learning in the context of the broader business change taking place. Focusing on SAP RLM you will work closely with functional SMEs both to update existing learning materials and develop new material primarily for instructor-led training; this will include training presentations, quick reference guides and trainer packs. Although the primary focus is to provide instructor-led training material there may also be a requirement to produce eLearning alongside this.
You’ll establish high-quality relationships with key stakeholders and SMEs, deliver Train the Trainer sessions and ensure all learning content has clear, measurable objectives and appropriate measurement mechanisms.
A high degree of flexibility and mobility is required in this role, as you will need to travel weekly to the client site in Northern Europe to spend 3-4 days per week for the duration of this engagement.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- At least 7 years’ relevant training consultancy experience in the context of large-scale, complex technology driven business change, ideally with a formal learning qualification and/or relevant degree.
- Experience in designing and developing leaning for SAP is essential, as is logistics process experience; knowledge of SAP RLM would be desirable.
- Proven instructional design experience and knowledge of ID methods and principles (e.g. ADDIE, Blooms Taxonomy etc.).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Assured client-facing and stakeholder management skills and an understanding of the concept and practice of business change and of how people go through change.
- Experience of eLearning development and authoring tools such as uPerform and Articulate 360/Storyline/Rise would be advantageous.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work with our talented, award-winning team.
- Flexible-working options – we have a range of roles including part-time and full-time.
- Depending on the role requirements, there’s the opportunity to mix face-to-face time on-site with clients, work from our central London office, take part in virtual-team-working and spend some of your time working from home.*
- Regular Afiniti check-ins, networking and knowledge sharing opportunities – you’ll be able to learn from the best while also sharing your own unique experiences.
- Build your portfolio of consulting experience with our prestigious clients.
- A long-standing partnership – we take personal and professional development seriously and invest in our people through coaching, training and mentoring.
*depending on the nature of the role and our international client base, some travel, possibly overseas, may be required.