We are currently expanding our talented team of business change consultants and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced change management consultant with demonstrable change communications experience too, to join us as a Senior Change and Communications Consultant.
Listed for consecutive years by the FT as one of the UK’s Leading Management Consultancies, our diverse, award-winning team thrives on solving client problems and tackling challenges. We are brimming with ideas and enjoy co-creating with colleagues and clients. We are committed to delivering high-quality work, are positive, curious, proactive, and above all else, love working as part of a team.
In this busy, fast-paced role, you will work with us on our clients’ complex, large-scale (often global) business change programmes impacting their people, processes and technology. We’re seeking someone with drive, passion and energy to be responsible for delivering, and at times leading others in delivery of, change management and communications approaches including: change impact analysis and change readiness analysis, change strategy and plan (incorporating communications and engagement), stakeholder analysis, engagement and management, and the establishment and ongoing support of change / adoption networks. This is a varied role that will provide you with ample opportunity to use both your change management and communications experience and demonstrate your talents for consultancy, creativity and commercial acumen.
As Senior Change and Communications Consultant, your role will include:
- Managing change management and communications deliverables to scope, budget and quality
- Creating and executing change and communications strategies and plans that maximise adoption and usage and minimise resistance,
- Assessing change impacts and conducting robust change readiness analysis and actions plans
- Carrying out detailed stakeholder analysis and creating and implementing stakeholder management plans
- Producing compelling, creative collateral, including: polished presentations (advanced PPT user), intranet, email and off-line content, and impactful animations and videos. This will involve collaborating closely with our in-house design team.
- Building and sustaining change / adoption networks
- Establishing strong stakeholder relationships; helping clients develop their internal change capabilities and ‘co-creating’ sustainable change and engagement approaches with them.
- Ensuring change activities and deliverables are measurable, to enable change progress to be monitored, feedback to be evaluated and lessons learned to be applied
As such, ideally you will bring:
- A relevant degree or equivalent and typically with significant experience in change and communications consulting or business partnering roles, supporting large-scale business change programmes encompassing technology, process and organisational change
- Ability to demonstrate a consultative approach from previous experience, and confidence self-managing a varied workload
- Ideally, experience in, and exposure to, business change in a range of industry sectors and impacting diverse audiences including office-based, operational and remote teams
- A good understanding of how people go through change and the change process with in-depth knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, evidenced by theoretical underpinning (Kotter, PROSCI, CMI etc)
- A creative mind-set and experience in briefing and working with designers to produce engaging communications materials.
- Strong client-facing and stakeholder management skills, with a track record of successful relationship management at senior management level.
We offer competitive rates and the opportunity to build your portfolio of consulting experience with our prestigious clients.
We’re looking for Consultants who are able to work with both UK and global clients with the ability to work across international time zones when required.
For an immediate conversation to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to work with us.